Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pictures from Tuesday










I was home from work Tuesday because Julie had a severe case of mastitis -- what a wretched illness! She's recovering now and is over the 104 degree fever (very scary) and much of the soreness. Seems that we just can't get a break. I had to laugh at that point yesterday. We're much better today.

I had some quiet moments with Jonathan while she was at the doctor and Jackson was at his mother's morning out yesterday. His billirubin count is going down, so his jaundice should get better. He's eating great, but not gaining the weight he should be. We're making sure he gets the highest calorie stuff. Please pray specficially that his little body will gain the weight he needs to stay healthy.

All of your love and support is unbelievable. Please be patient with Julie and I as we back with those of you who've emailed, called, sent cards, and left posts here. I wish I could answer them all right away. The meals and gifts have been wonderful, too. Thank you so much. Know that we're getting your messages and they help brighten our days. Enjoy the pictures.

Jamie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie:

I saw the new pictures of Johnathan today & remembered the Lyrics to John Lennon's "Beautiful Boy." - Revisit them sometimes. The pictures of you Julie and Jackson present such a lovely family. Prayers, courage, hugs & love to you all - Karen from Group 3.

Anonymous said...

Jamie and Julie,

It's been a long time...it's amazing what God uses to bring people back together. Know that we are praying for you and for your children. Thank you for sharing this journey with so many people. Your story has been an encouragement to me tonight, and I know that God will continue to place you in my thoughts so that I can lift you up in prayer.

Much love to you ALL,

JoEllyn and Matt Robinson