Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back to school

This year Jackson started second grade and Jonathan began his second year of preschool in the public school system. 
It took Jackson a while to adjust to the rules and now he really likes it. I am grateful that he is articulate. He can tell us about what is really bothering him. Sometimes it is hard to hear because if someone has been unkind to him, that is hard to hear. 
Jonathan was excited about going back to school. I was nervous because his teacher this year is tough. Her job is to get him ready for kindergarten and that is a tall order. So far, she has been great. I knew it would be a good fit but I know she has a big job ahead of her!
Joel stays at home with me and cries if we don't stay outside upon returning home from carpool. That boy can stay outside for hours. I let him play in the yard, driveway, and car. 

  
Jackson on his first day of school.

Jonathan and Joel on Jack's first day.

Robert and James waiting with us to go inside.


Jonathan's first day.

Jackson's first day.


Jono's first day.

No comments: