Monday, April 03, 2006

Pictures

Jamie and Julie at the Guild Gala.
Jonathan playing on the boppy.
My dad with Jonathan.
My mom with Jonathan.
Both kids with "Gigi" (my grandmother).
Jackson with Grandpa.
Jackson with the Dobbins' family dog, Rupp.
Pops (Jamie's dad) flew us to Columbia in his
plane.

Jackson was evaluated today and the consensus that what he is going through is common and there is no need for him to see a speech therapist on a regular basis. Yeah! We thought that was probably the case but were not sure.

If you are reading this and you know of anyone who needs some encouragement because they have/had a child with Down Syndrome and/or the heart condition and you think we could be of help to them, let me know at juliewarren@mindspring.com. I would love to help or offer encouragement to others as we have been helped.

Have a great week,
Julie:)
juliewarren@mindspring.com

No comments: