Monday, March 27, 2006

Update

Hello! It has been more than three weeks since my last post. I think I became complacent once Jonathan's surgery was over and he seemed to be in the clear.

Thanks to so many of you, again, for your prayers. I was at home in Columbia this weekend and was able to see many people in my hometown neighborhood and at church. It had been seven months since I last visited and I was overwhelmed with the number of people who said they had been praying for us.

To update you, Jonathan is doing great. He is rolling from his tummy to his back, holding his head up, trying to sit, can track objects, batting at things, holding toys, trying to crawl, loves to eat, and is sleeping all night. Jackson still cannot get enough of his little brother and I am so thankful for that! He is such an example to me of how to love - unconditionally.

I tried to post some photos but was unable to so I will try again soon.

Julie

No comments: