Monday, March 06, 2006

Pictures

Hello, everyone. I thought I would attach some pictures. Some could be termed as "gross" so just know I warned you! I hope they turn out okay - I have had a hard time figuring out how to put them in next to the correct descriptions.

Jamie and I attended the Guild Gala this weekend. We went to dinner at a couples' home where they honored Jonathan. It was so nice and we were thrilled. Our dinner was Russian-themed. After dinner we went to the ball and saw many familiar faces. I have not dressed up like that in so long! Jamie and I agreed we ought to do that more than once a year. Thanks to Bill and Suzanne for babysitting the boys so we could go!

We are doing well. Jonathan is hard to resist and makes it easier to accept. He is eating more than ever. He is laughing out loud without being tickled. He smiles all the time - especiallly when he takes a bath or gets his diaper changed. The boy likes to be clean!

Jackson still stutters on occasion but nothing like before. Thank you for your prayers.

This is what Jonathan's chest looked like right after the surgery. I was giving him a bath. The two holes on the bottom left and furthest to the right are where tubes went in to get to his heart. The cut below his incision is where a drain tube was. You can kind of see the staples on his actual incision.



Jackson and Jonathan in their PJs. Jackson just loves Jonathan so much. He always asks where "Baby Jonathan" is and wants to kiss his hands and head. I have to work to keep him off of Jonathan. He is so loving and affectionate! He is very proud of Jonathan and I cannot think of a better big brother. I am so thankful Jackson loves his little brother so much.


Jackson commiserating with Jonathan. He has his own "scar," too! You can tell that Jonathan's skin has not really seen the light of day yet.:) I thought it would be fun to give Jackson some "scar" treatment. He was thrilled. At first he was scared when I mentioned it, but then he thought it was neat.






This is Jonathan a few days ago. Amazing how this child is healing up so quickly!

No comments: