Monday, October 12, 2009

Too Much Information - Beware Readers!

My sister, Betsy, and her boyfriend, Bryan, were here for the weekend. Jackson LOVED Bryan and didn't understand why Bryan couldn't spend all his time playing with Jackson. Bryan was a good sport - Jonathan wanted Bryan carrying him all around and Jackson wanted Bryan playing Legos and Star Wars.

This morning was wild. I was at home alone with the three boys - not a big deal but, after a full house this weekend with helping hands everywhere, I got spoiled. It was crazy. Each of our children likes to be the center of attention so there is often a lot of screaming and whining when one of them is ticked off.

I was moving from person to person, attending to needs this morning as usual. I noticed that Jonathan's PJs were droopy. He sleeps in one-piece PJs. We do this because we have had too many "dig and spread" incidences, if you know what I mean. Today, after looking Jonathan up and down, I realized that he was carrying his diaper between his legs. I undressed him and found you-know-what all over his PJs and smeared down his leg. I think the PJs are in dire need of burning but I will try to salvage them. Not many PJs for four-year-olds in onesies anymore.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring...

No comments: