Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miscellaneous Video Clips

Here are some additional video clips I did not include on the other blog entries. Again, I have trouble downloading them...

The boys love the Imagination Movers. In this particular song, they both show their moves.:)


At the end of this video, Jonathan answers "yes." He usually pumps his fist and kicks his leg along with a "humph!" sound.


The boys were playing on the slide together. Jonathan has worked hard to climb stairs and he shows no fear in coming down the slide.


Jamie and Jackson took off to start their first race together. I fought tears (no one saw it - I was cool) because I so badly wanted to run it with him.

Jamie and Jackson are at the halfway mark at this point in the race and seem to be doing fine.


This is Jamie and Jackson coming across the finish line of the Edgewood Turkey Trot, one mile run.


I surprised Jackson by picking him up from school and whisking him away to the airport in November. We called Jamie on the way and he revealed our secret destination - Disneyworld! Jackson was not too keen on the plane ride - a foreshadowing of the way he would experience the rides at Disney...

No comments: